May 13, 2008

Easter 2008

We had a great time (as you can tell by the Look on Shad's Face) coloring easter eggs with the kids. We made tie-dye easter eggs and like always the coloring gets everywhere.
The Gifford Girls in their beautiful new Easter Dresses. Shad bought Brittany's and Nani (Grandma Harrison) bought Brooklyn's.


The handsome boys looking good for Easter Sunday. I love Chandler's tie.


The boys getting a little R and R after a long day at church. We have 1pm church so it makes for a long day with the kids.


4 comments:

D and Brittany Whipple said...

Hey, Yay! You're blogging! I really like to do this, it's nice to be able to keep up with everybody who are so far away! Brooklyn's hair is SO cute in that Easter picture! And I guess Chandler would be bigger since the last time we saw him, but he's looking like a little man. That's awesome :)

Laura & Tyson said...

Welcome to blog world. The blog looks nice. Laura loves the palm tree. WOW your kids are getting BIG!! Hope all is well.

Krisser said...

What a couple of beautiful gals and handsome guys! How fun to have one of each! I'm excited you guys have started a blog- it's fun to see you Shad and to see how you're family has grown!

Big Daddy said...

Looks like the easter candy is going to Shad's Cheeks!