This is me at Window Arch. My sister and I went hiking to a few Arches while our husbands rode part of Slickrock on their Mountain Bikes.
This is me and Shad hiking in Moab on this trail that mostly the locals know about.
This is Shad and me with my sister Sharae and her husband Brady while hiking to delicate arch.
This is Shad and I looking through an arch to Delicate Arch.
This is Delicate Arch. That is me and Shad at the bottom, to give you an idea of how big it really is.
4 comments:
This is me at Window Arch.
The campsite may not have been much but at least it didn't have snow!
Gifford, you were in my back yard and you didn't call me!! Looks like you guys had a blast.
We seriously need to go do more things like this with you guys! I cant wait to go camping!
Post a Comment