For my birthday Shad and I went to Lagoon and spent the night at the Sheraton, and then saw "Dark Knight". We had a blast! Shad even did the Sky Coaster, (I would never be caught doing something like that). Thanks to my Mom, we had 2 days without the kids (what a great present!). Here are some pics from Brooklyn's party! Enjoy!
Brooklyn's Princess Cake!
Brooklyn's Big Girl Bike, and Chanlder picking his nose! (Gross)
My Dad, Brooklyn, and Chandler.
4 comments:
When you have a kid in High School come talk to me about being old.
Looks like a fun day! And Hey I have a question.... When you put on that new back round and there was still that white part where your posts were how do you get that to go away? I cant figure it out! Mine still has that from my old back round.
Hey Brittany and Shad! I found you. Those pictures are so cute of Brooklyn's birthday. She's a doll! I love the one with Chandler picking his nose ... where did he learn that?
Bert!
I am so excited you found me. I can't believe you live so close, small world. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment