

I realize that most of you thought somebody I knew died, but that is not the case. After Sunday's game we have to say good bye to Yankee Stadium. I am very sad but hope for the best in the new stadium. I can say; however, that the feeling you get when you walk out of the subway and BOOM! Yankee Stadium is right in front of you. I got to go there when I was 16 to see the Yankees play the Angels. What a great feeling to be part of a legendary edifice. If I could ask for a moment of silence please..........................................................Thanks.
4 comments:
I went to the old stadium this summer (I almost had to wear my Red Sox hat to feel like I was being honest with myself). The new stadium is right there so you will get the same feeling coming off the subway.
Even being a Red Sox fan I thought it was weird that there would not be an October game in "The Stadium"'s last year.
I will send flowers to express my condolences. Of course I will simply have Krislyn pick them from your front yard but hey isn't it the thought that counts?
Go Yankees.
WERD!
Shad my man this is Scott Lee, we randomly found out through an apparant mutual friend that you had linked us and now we have linked you guys!!! anyhoo i appreciate the Ode to Yankees! we as well posted our tributes!
Golf?
Scott and Megan Lee
Post a Comment