April 30, 2010

Chandler's Birthday

Well, our little guy turned the big 3! I can't believe how big they get so fast! Chandler is totally obsessed with the movie "Cars" and of course Lightening McQueen. I have a good friend at work that is totally amazing at cake decorating and she agreed to make Chandler the perfect cake!
Chandler's cake, complete with Goodyear tires!
He loved it!

Blowing out the candles!

Brooklyn wishing him a Happy Birthday!

Chandler is such a joy to be around. Anyone that know him describes as "Funny". He has quite the personality and it so fun to have him around. He loves Lightning McQueen, Buzz Lightyear, Legos, riding his bike, and riding his Lightning McQueen scooter he got for this birthday. His favorite colors are green and orange, and his favorite food is Quesadillas. We love you little Buddy!




1 comment:

Tara said...

Jennylynn is awesome!! I am totally getting her to do a cake for me!