May 05, 2010

IT'S A BOY

I guess since I put that baby ticker on the sidebar I forgot all about posting about our new addition. Baby # 3 will arrive in August, and we can't wait to meet him. We're glad Chandler will have a little friend to play with. Even though Brooklyn will be the only granddaughter on both sides of the family, I'm sure she will just get spoiled all the more.

Even though this pregnancy has been harder than the other ones. I was sick for a good 12 weeks and during that time I was dizzy, had headaches, and numbness. Thankfully that part is over but now I still suffer from migraines and swollen hands and feet. But As long as my blood pressure will stay under control all should be well.

We do have a name picked out but Shad says he is only 90% sure about it because he wants to meet this little guy first! So we shall see. Chandler just wants the baby to be green because that is his favorite color!! Chandler is so funny! We just try and explain that the baby will look a lot like him and that we can put a green shirt on him...(he still insists that he will be green).

We are excited to become a little family of 5!

2 comments:

K'neth S. said...

Congratulations! what is the name? Can't wait to have a "new neighbor"

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Congrats to you all on the expected arrival! Hope Shad is able to heal quickly!