November 21, 2010

Easton's Blessing & Family Pictures

In October we were able to bless Easton. It turned out to be quite a warm and beautiful day. Shad gave Easton a very sweet blessing and I am grateful for his worthiness to be able to do that for our children. We had some great friends and family participate and it was a wonderful day. Easton wore the same outfit that Chandler wore when he was blessed and he looked absolutely adorable!

Our Family

Easton in his little suit! I just love those cheeks!
.....................................................

That same weekend we also had some family pictures done. Shad and my brother in law Tyler took the pictures for us and I think they turned out great! I have already printed them and they look great on our wall.


all 3 kids

Shad and I

Brooklyn & Mom

Dad and the Boys

5 comments:

Laura & Tyson said...

Your guys' family pictures turned out great!

The Moores said...

You guys have such cute kids!!

Scott and Megan said...

a-freakin-dorable! Those are some great shots! I think your kids are so dang cute! I want some pictures of them in their beanLees!!!:)

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Love your family pic's. Miles was born on July 13-so almost exactly 1 month. Wish we lived closer and we could visit. Your family is adorable! and ps- you look great bert!

Leslie said...

what a cute family. haven't seen you guys since last dec. hope all is doing well. love to you