Brooklyn had to have her surgery early. On October 24th they took the stent out of her ureter. She was just in so much pain everyday so instead of Nov. 20th they took it out on Oct. 24th. Everything went really smooth. We have to go back to Primary Childrens this month for more tests to make sure everything is still good, so we will have our fingers crossed.

This is Brooklyn before surgery, right after she put on the hospital pajamas. She was REALLY excited to put these on, she loves them!

This is Brooklyn on the car ride home from the hospital. With her "Hospital Buddy". Before surgery they get to put the mask on the doll that Brooklyn made and look at pictures of the operating room so they aren't so scared.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness she is one strong little girl! My prayers are with you guys! :)
Brittany...I didn't even realize that she had her surgery. I hope everything went well, and that she's feeling better now. Let us know if there is anything that we can do.
Poor Brooklyn! That has to be so hard to see her in pain like that. I'm glad they were able to do surgery sooner. I hope that she is getting better fast. We'll keep her and you in our prayers!
I'm glad everything went well and hope it continues to go well. We'll keep you in our prayers
Brittany, I found your blog through Melissa's. Hope you don't mind.
Poor Brooklyn! I'm so sorry she had to go through that. Keep us posted on her progress.
I am glad everything is getting better! You have the most beautiful kids! Brooklyn is SO pretty. She looks just like you! Hope all is well! Loves!
I hope everything is going good with Brooklyn! Email me your email address, my blog is private now so I will need to send you an invite
flyan.ryan@hotmail.com
poor little Brooklyn. I have to say i love watching her and my sister play together. And seeing that little face so sad makes everyone so sad. I hope she doesn't have any more problems.
Post a Comment