SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Brittany
BOY NAME: Boston (My nephew's name that will be born in January!)
GIRL NAME: Brooklyn (My beautiful daughter)
OCCUPATION: Blacksmith (do they still have these?)
COLOR: Baby Blue (Double points!!)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Boots
BEVERAGE: Banana Milk Shake
FOOD: Berries (all kinds, strawberries, raspberries, bluberries etc.)
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Bath tub
A PLACE: Brittany, France (yes it really is a place!!)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Beauty Sleep
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: BE QUIET!!
Now I Tag..Brittany Whipple, Cajsa Whipple, and Jacks!
3 comments:
Ya that is harder than it sounds! C isn't easy! ha ha It was fun to try!
wow, impressive. I don' think K would be easy. I cant think of anywhere i would like to go that begins with k. I don't want to go to Kansas.
Hey Brittany! Your kids are so beautiful! What is wrong with your daughter's kidney? I hope everything goes well for surgery. And what do you do again at the Pediatrics clinic? How fun! Well just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment