March 02, 2009
Chandler's Birthday
Chandler turned 2 on February 27th. I can't believe my baby is 2!! Her are some pics from the big day! Shad and I made a snake cake, and I think it turned out quite nice, even if I do say so myself.
Chandler loved blowing out his candles. He liked it so much we let him blow them out 5-6 times!
He was mad when I took the cake away to open presents, so mad in fact he refused to open any presents at all, so Brooklyn opened all of them for him! What a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Needlessly to say we all laughed a lot at him screaming during opening presents!
Finally! He got to eat cake. As you can see, he finally calmed down enough to eat the cake!
Chandler was in desperate need of some new church clothes, so here he is in he B-day present! I think he looks totally adorable, and all grown up in his white shirt. Love you little Buddy and Happy Birthday!
I could not resist taking a pic of me and my nephew at Chandler's Party! How adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Chandler is a stud! Love those church clothes, he looks like such a little man. Happy birthday!
WOW! That is a great cake! Good Job! Happy Birthday!
Hey Brittany it's Cassidy from work. Your family is so cute, you make beautiful babies, well not really babies anymore more, but so cute. the birthday cake turned out great. hope everything is going good for you.
Chandler is a funny guy. I think it is so funny how he acts at piano, it makes me laugh how he always gets in trouble, but he is so cute you just can't help but smile.
I am with Chandler, taking a kids birthday cake away from him. What kind of parents do that!
I love the cake
I think Chandler might just have another birthday before you post again. Surrley you have some sort of blackmail from Moab to post.
Bert Bert Buddy Bert-
It was so fun bumping into you the other day. I was sad I didn't get a chance to talk to you. Maybe we will bump into each other again.
Post a Comment