March 02, 2009

Our New Nephew!

My sister had a baby on January 28th. They named him Boston Brady Clifford. He weighed
8 lbs and 12 oz. WOW! and was 21 inches long. Shad and I are a first time aunt and uncle, and we love it. This pic is of Brooklyn holding her first and only cousin!
Here is me holding him when he was only a day old. He even has RED hair! How cute!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats to Sharae and to you all!! Wow, what a big baby!
Sammi was almost exactly that big and I know I felt a whole lot better when she was out! He's a cutie for sure - how fun to have cousins around now!

The Leth Family said...

Chandler... it's your party and you can cry if you want to! And by the way, the cake IS the best part. You look cute in your new church clothes but cake tastes better than clothes!

Elizabeth said...

Brittany- you have the cutest darn kids I have ever seen! Brooklyn looks just like you and Chandler looks just like his Daddy! I hope you are doing great!