This year for the 4th of July we got together with our neighbors! We had a great time with fireworks, water balloons, barbecue, yummy treats, and lots more!

Shad and Chandler with the Sparklers! Chandler was not big Fan!

Brooklyn and Me!

Shad, Jimmy, and James using the water balloon launcher!

Chandler & our Flag

Brooklyn
4 comments:
Brittany- I was just blog stalking today, and came across your blog! I love your little kids, they are so cute! It was fun getting caught up on your life after the "bluff"! Miss you and I will keep checking up on your blog! -Ashley Branch
that was a lot of fun. I think our group of friends is great. I love doing stuff with all of us. it's like our family away from family.
The water ballon launcher was great. We need to take that thing on the hike with us.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment