July 05, 2009

Lake Powell

Lake Powell was a blast this year! We had so much fun wake boarding, water skiing, knee boarding, going down the zip line, hiking, boating, going on the wave runners, jumping on the trampoline, and eating GREAT food.
Our family on the houseboat!

My sister Sharae, Me and My Mom


This is the kids by the houseboat called the Maui Sunset. It is probably one of the nicest house boats on the lake. As you can see it is huge! 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, washer and dryer, 3 decks, 3 fridges, and 2 kitchens. Sweet!


My hott husband!


Chandler jumping on the tramp!


Brooklyn with her "Ear-Bandit" on because of the tubes in her ears!


Chandler being himself.


Shad and Chandler!

We had a blast. A big shout-out to the Clifford family for letting us on their Houseboat and inviting us, we had a great time!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! Oh how I love Lake Powell... You're kids really are SO dang cute!

K'neth S. said...

wow, our land house isn't even that nice! It looked like you guys had a blast!

JBarker said...

I have only heard of Lake Powell. This is the first time I've seen pictures. (SIDE NOTE: I grew up in Vegas where we had Lake Mead. It doesn't look as cool as Lake Powell and it was voted as the #1 lake in America where you'd likely find a dead body. What else would you expect with the Mafia runnin' the place in the 80's?)

I've heard of people going cliff diving there. Did you guys try that?

The trampoline looks like it could be a lot of fun too? Did anyone get thrown or try jumping from the third story onto the trampoline and then into the water? If you ever need someone to try it for you, just let me know. I'll offer up Isaac. ;) ...and Johnny will probably ask to do it too.

Sarah said...

That looks like an incredible time!

The Moores said...

I love Lake Powell! What an incredible house boat! Fun Stuff!